Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stuffed

My Polar Loop says I got 7 hours and 40 minutes of sleep last night, but I woke up this morning even more tired than normal. How can that be??!!

My activity was low today, I only reached 4,600 steps, which is only 38% of goal. The one thing this activity tracker has taught me is that I move even less than I thought I did. :(

For dinner tonight we had modge lodge pasta...basically, we used the left over vegetables (spinach, tomatoes, and Brussels), pan seared them with garlic and olive oil and then added pasta. It was delicious, but I feel like it out me into a food coma. The past two nights I've gone into dinner feeling like I had a good amount of energy, and then after getting up from the table I'm so tired I feel like I could pass out. I need to research why this is happening. I'm suspecting high carbohydrate meals are zapping my energy. I may need to experiment with cutting carbs down at night, and I want to research the biochemistry that is making me feel like this. 

Tonight will be another early night for both me and the kids. The girl child came home whiny today, which is always a sign that she hasn't gotten enough sleep this week. 

Lastly, I'm still going strong on the Samoa resistance!  It's been 4 days since I opened the box and I've only had 2 TOTAL!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment