Monday, February 24, 2014

A New Focus

Well, yesterday I found out some news (great news!) that has changed my health focus. I will no longer be working on losing weight, but building muscle and maintaining my weight. 

I will continue to see my trainer for the next month, but I'm not sure if I will continue past that. He's expensive (as are all trainers) and my family and I are working on creating and sticking to a budget (thanks Dave Ramsey podcasts!). I've learned a lot from my trainer, and I feel confident enough to fly solo after this next month. 

In an effort to be more consistent with my workouts, I've decided to commit to going to the gym directly after work on Monday, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I've found that if I make it home, I won't workout because I'm too tired. I've put this schedule on both my AND my husband's calendar so he knows that he has to pick the kids up on those days. Fingers crosses that this will get me back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment