Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Good Day

The past two days have been really good. I've had good activity running yesterday and swimming today, as well as some short bike rides with the family. My good consumption has been a lot better too. I don't know why, but I haven't been nearly as hungry. I'm wondering if that is because I've just finished my cycle or if it's because I'm getting more sleep. 

The past two days I have made it a point to nap when the baby does and he's been taking one long nap instead of two short ones. This has allowed me to get a long nap too!

It's also been 2 days since I've weighed myself. As long as I don't look at the scale, I feel thin because I'm on track with my food and exercise.  I'm afraid if I weigh myself that I will see that I haven't lost anything significant and it will throw me into an eating frenzy. I logically know I shouldn't lose 5 pounds over night, but dang advertising has conditioned me to think that I should. So, when I don't, it derails my progress. So I'm really trying hard to stay off of the scale. 

I'm also afraid that I will overeat tomorrow, since I under ate by so much today. I burned a lot of calories walking and swimming, so my net calories were pretty low. 
I'm hoping to keep my eating under control tomorrow and not binge due to my low net today. I didn't try to eat so little, I just wasn't as hungry. I even had ice cream twice!

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is a good day too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment