Friday, July 4, 2014

Disappointment

Well, forget every hope I had of staying on track yesterday. Instead of not snacking, I snacked all day, overate, and just couldn't stop. I felt so hungry!  Then last night I had a beer. :(

I couldn't figure out why I was so hungry all day yesterday. Then last night my throat started getting sore and I began to feel weak. I'm coming down with something. :(  I always feel like I'm starving when I'm sick. 

I woke up this morning STILL feeling sick. I'm actually still lying in bed. I want to go back to bed, but the hubs went for a run and the baby is up. I'm so jealous of his run. It's perfectly cool outside and he got to run outside by himself...heaven!  Hopefully when he gets back he'll let me just sleep. I feel like I need it. .

No comments:

Post a Comment