Thursday, July 10, 2014

Not Running

For the past two days I have been having some pretty severe knee pain. On Tuesday I increased my run walk intervals to 3:1, and ran the last 5 minutes at an 11:00/mi. I felt good!  However, later that night I started having some knee pain. :(

Yesterday I took a day off from the gym and just did some Youtube yoga from home with my daughter and went for a 40 minute walk. I'm scared of really messing up my knee, so I'm going to take it easy running. 

Today I completed 30 minutes on the elliptical and walked for 40 minutes. I think I will swim tomorrow. 

My eating has continued to suck. I've only tracked half heartedly, and graham crackers continue to be a weakness of mine. :(

I've got to figure out this eating or I'm never going to lose more weight. 

I have a confession...twice over the past week I have gone down to the basement and weighed myself. It scares me to be so off plan and not be able to weigh in 40 times a day. :(

I need to do something different. I need new motivation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment