Sunday, December 8, 2013

No, I really AM sick

No running today. I woke up not just kinda sick, but really sick...achy, tired, run down. I was also up with the baby last night a lot. He's sick too. :(

Today has been a horrible day food wise. We really need to go to the grocery store, so there's not a lot of options in the house and the ones that sound good are not good for me. 

I always feel ravenous when I'm sick. No matter what I eat, it doesn't seem to hit the spot, and I'm hungry again immediately after eating it. 

All I want to do is take NyQuil and go to bed for a few days, but I'm still nursing, so NyQuil is not a real option.  And until the baby is old enough to care for himself, there's no sleeping the day away either. 

We'll be staying home tomorrow and going to the doctor. Hopefully it's nothing too serious, but the baby does now have bumps all over. We were going to take him to the emergency room tonight, but while the husband shoveled the snow, I called the doctor and they think it's fine to just bring him in the morning...unless his fever increases. 

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment