Friday, December 6, 2013

Failed Challenge

Well, hello. It feels like forever since I've been on here. I promise to try and do better. I always feel like I have to plan out a big blog and be organized to post, and when I can't give the time or energy, I feel like I can't post.  I'm going to attempt to just post like a diary and try to keep it up. 

The 20 day challenge ended somewhere around day 12. I just got bored with it...oh yeah, and I got a job, so I've had a hard time keeping up with running. 

I've got a goal to run 3 times a week. I've done pretty good with it. I've been running both Saturday and daub day and one week day. The problem is that it's dark when I run during the week and I'm fearful of being murdered!  

I've been eyeing a treadmill on Amazon since going back to work, and Black Friday weekend it went on sale for $250 off!  I couldn't pass it up, so I got it. It's the ProForm 995c and it's supposed to be delivered today between 2-6! 

I'll still run on the weekends outside. I much prefer running outside...even in this 15 degree weather!  I've asked for some cold running gear for Christmas, so I'm hoping that will help with the cold. 

Well, I better get ready to run if I'm going to get 3.75 miles in before the kids' swim lessons. 

Today's weigh in:  193.6 

No comments:

Post a Comment