Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 1 Food log...BUSTED.

I'm horrible at sticking to my allowed calories and/or goals...hence being overweight. In an attempt to be more accountable, I'm going to start posting my food/activity diary. I've got a 100 straight log day goal. Let's see if I can reach it!

Let's just say today was day 1 and I already went over. Sigh. Though, I'm kind of proud of controlling my sucrose intake. (Trust me, I'm a sweet addict, so this is  pretty good.)





Today I'm going to a Baby Shower at the old company I used to work for. It's a potluck. I'm nervous because those ladies & gents always made the BEST dishes, yet very high in fat & sugar (Isn't that what makes them great??!!). I'm hoping to be able to avoid sugar, in an effort not to binge. Wish me luck!

What's your favorite healthy potluck dish?





No comments:

Post a Comment