Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nutella Cold Oat Jar


I stole this idea from Katie over at Runs for Cookies, and I must say it is the absolute best breakfast EVER...and it's so simple!!

Once a peanut butter, Nutella, or any other nut butter jar is empty, add 1 part old fashion oats and 1 part milk (along with any extras you want!), stir, and place in the refrigerator over night. Enjoy. That's it!  

I made mine with Nutella jar, oats, 2% milk and raisins. It was sooooo good. 

When I go back to work, this will be my go-to breakfast. I'll probably just smear a tablespoon of Nutella around the inside of a Tupperware container and add the oats, milk and any extras. It will be easy to take to work and eat at my desk. I know they say it's not good to eat while at your desk, but I find it so relaxing. I like to take my breakfast and coffee into the office and eat/drink it while sorting through my emails in the morning. I do a home version of this on days when I don't go to the gym first thing in the morning. I have my coffee and breakfast while watching the morning news and checking my email. It's my idea of a perfect start to the morning. 

Here's the nutritional info on the cold oats above (1 serving):
 


What's your favorite breakfast?  Do you eat at your desk?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment