Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Need.More.Sleep

I found another binge trigger...tiredness. The baby woke up at 11:30pm, 2:30am, and then 4:00am to nurse.  He took awhile to get back to sleep after the last feeding, so I was wide awake by the time he fell asleep. I've been up every since. Exhausted. 

I was doing so well with my calories and choices until the severe fatigue set in. Now my body wants to sleep or eat...or both!  I'm waiting on the Hubs to get home so I can take a nap. If I don't, I will probably eat everything in the house. I'm going to try everything in my power to not eat anything else until I nap. I think I'll have a glass of hot tea while I wait. 

>>FF 3 hours>>

I ended up getting an hour of sleep and woke up just as hungry. I ended up over eating, again. :-/  I really need to add cardio back to my daily routine. 

Here's today's damage (I'll spare you the details today). 



 


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment