Monday, September 30, 2013

M.I.A.

The past two days have not been good days. I've binged both days, and my weight is up. :(

I need to do something to get my eating under control. I'm thinking about starting Weight Watchers. I looked at their website and found a site close to me. I just need to go now. 

On Saturday, I did very little activity. After the girl child's soccer game, we went to a deli close by. I got a Tuna Sandwich, but it was huge and on ciabatta bread (probably one of the higher calorie breads). Then we went to WalMart to get a few items. That was it. 

Sunday, I did get up and run. I ran two miles with an average pace of 11:57/mi, which is an improvement over my previous paces. It seems that the interval training is really working. 

I'm going to try and have a later breakfast, and workout later in the afternoon to see if that helps my eating. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment