Friday, September 20, 2013

Wino



To drink or not to drink, that shouldn't have been the question. 

After a long day if taking care of the kids, house, and husband by myself, I decided to unwind with a glass of wine while I cooked dinner. That was a bad decision. I normally have a glass after I've put the kids to bed, and can enjoy it. Well, one glass led to two, and two led to me being drunk!  I'm such a lightweight. 

I ended up eating dinner drunk, which meant that after I was finished with one serving of everything...I went straight back and filled my plate up again. :-(

I counted all of the calories, and I'm 400 calories over...again. I have got to get this under control. I don't know if it's because I'm doing everything myself, or what, but I've just felt ravenous the past 2 days. I've made horrible food decisions. For instance...right now I'm thinking "What they hell, you've already busted calories, why not have some more Snackwell cookies too??!!"  I've got to stop buying them. I can't trust myself with them. :-/

How do you break a binge cycle?  How do you control your hunger?

No comments:

Post a Comment